Terms and Conditions of Sale
- PRICES are quoted per 12 bottles of 75cl, unless otherwise stated and are EXCLUSIVE OF VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20%. The list supersedes all previous lists and prices are subject to alteration without prior notice.
- PAYMENT is strictly net 30 days from end of the month in which the invoice is raised. Milton Sandford Wines Limited reserves the right to charge interest at 5% per month overdue accounts.
- TITLE TO GOODS shall remain with Milton Sandford Wines Limited and shall not pass to the customer until such time as the customer has met all its indebtedness due on any legal grounds to Milton Sandford Wines Limited and legal and beneficial ownership remains will Milton Sanford Wines Limited at all times pending satisfaction of all indebtedness in full. In the interim, the customer is a mere bailee of the goods and shall keep them clearly designated as the property of Milton Sandford Wines Limited and stored separately from all other goods and clearly marked as such Milton Sanford wines limited and hereby authorised and licensed to enter the premises of the customer to recover goods at any time with or without the permission of the customer.
- RISK in the property shall pass to the purchaser as from the date of delivery of the goods.
- DELIVERIES shall be charged at the prevailing National Carriers rate unless otherwise stated. Delivery in England and Wales is free on 3 or more cases.
- CLAIMS against breakage or short delivery must be made immediately by the telephone and confirmed in writing to both the carrier and Milton Sandford Wines Limited WITHIN 3 DAYS. Please accept delivery of damaged goods and a credit note will be issued. For non-arrival of goods a claim must be made within 14 days of our invoice date.
- ORDERS that cannot be fulfilled through reasons beyond the reasonable control of Milton Sandford Wines Limited, then it shall have no liability in respect of failure to perform.
- Whilst every effort will be made to supply all goods ordered, Milton Sandford Wines Limited reserves the right to rescind a contract or part of an order if it ascertains, after acceptance, that the goods are no longer in stock.
- If a cheque is stopped or returned to Milton Sandford Wines Limited by our Bank, for any reason whatsoever, we will ask that customer to completely clear their account before any further deliveries are made, At that time a decision will be made as to whether to reinstate our credit terms.
E. & O.E.